Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cindy + Rob: Wedding Preview!


I cannot say enough wonderful things about these two. No, really and truly. Since they blew me away with their infectious joy at their engagement session, I just knew that something amazing would happen when I would document their wedding day. And what do you know....when the day drew into view, I was amazed. And more :) I think something changed inside me when I shot this wedding. I always always ALWAYS tell couples my images are only as good as the clients...well, Cindy and Rob on their wedding day were stellar in ways I cannot put to words.

I was going to blog their wedding today, but when I was putting together the images and slideshow, I realized I could only cull the final blog set to 177. 177!!! Thats INSANE!! Never in my whole professional career as a photographer have I found it impossible to cut the final number to 30-35 or less. Cindy and Rob, 177 just goes to show how amazing your day was, and how perfect you two are :)

I'll be putting the full post up later...I need to run and catch a flight now, but when I get off be sure to know that I will finish my culling to a more viewable number and get the rest of the post up! I don't want to spoil all the lovely surprises we have to show you from this wedding (including some AMAZZZZING video footage courtesy of Wiki Lee! ), but enjoy these sneak peeks for now!




















See you on the other side peeps! Its a CRAZY month I tell ya!! :D

5 comments:

Wiki Lee said...

Frickin' Awesome !!!!

Asther said...

LOVE those socks! They really rock this world, eh? Soooo fashion savvyyy. Can't wait to see MORE MORE MORE! :D

. s h e r r y * said...

Seriously TOO cute. The socks are rad, and I LOVE her dress!

Kahlilia said...

I search and recently came across your blog and have been reading along. It was wonderful blog.

Kelsi

http://www.bestonlinetimes.com

Julie said...

Great photos! It's a small world...I read your blog after you tagged Jasmine * on Facebook, then today I saw you again on junebug. So funny! I went to Jasmine's workshop in November and LOVED it! Hope you had a great time!