Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cindy and Rob: Engagement


I love love love couples that are the epitome of fun, energy, and have an effervescent aura to their nature! When I first met Cindy all those months ago, her smile radiated. And I'm not just talking about the regular kind of beaming when someone is happy, but it really radiated all the way out and then back in - like, as if it was part of her very being. I can't imagine Cindy without it...she just wouldn't be 'Cindy'. Those that know her would agree... and you know what the best part of it is? This warm, bubbly, glow of positive loveliness is infectious. 100%. You can tell because Rob beams just the same way when he is around her.

I can't wait to shoot your wedding Cindy and Rob!! Thank you so much for a gorgeous afternoon in what I'll always deem the most beautiful city in the world. I'm so glad to call it my home - a sentiment that just anchored itself deeper and deeper as we rode into the warm harbour sunset that day :)

Enjoy my favourites from the session! :D








Rob is incredibly talented behind the guitar strings.


Something a little more low key and different for me.




Big helium balloons rock!! :D Thank you for bringing just the right number, and just the right size and color Cindy! :D








love :)


Double love. These shoes are H.A.W.T. Seriously some of the most unique heels anyone has brought onto a shoot for me. I love love love em! Cindy u have fabulous taste! Girls, to know how to mix uniqueness and class to equal HOT in a pair of shoes, is a gift in itself!!


Cindy is cute and quirky all around. This is just her through and through :)




The light was insanely gorgeous that afternoon. When the weather behaves, Sydney has some of the most gorgeous light I've seen in any city I've been to :)












This one cracks me up for many different reasons ;) hehe!


Love this one too :)


And my fave for the day :)


Happy wednesday people! Something special tomorrow! Check back then! :D




11 comments:

Collin said...

Love the second last pic - one with the guitar. Also on the 3rd photo I noticed a "target" stuck on the window pane - something we use for survey. Love it! :)

elLy said...

I love ur photos! Cindy looked much alike like korean star! hhahahha

Clara said...

Lovely pictures Jenny :) And yup, her shoes are HOT!

RuiDi said...

wow she really got a great smile that melts not only her love one :) but everyone who saw it..super duper good work! many more for me to catch up!

Wiki Lee said...

great stuff from Jenny... That's trademark of Cindy's smile (or should i say laugh) :D btw, I love the one with the guitar, jumping shot and of course the low key :P

Wiki Lee said...

btw, really can't wait for this wedding... this is the first time FE and JSP collaboration :D

Jenny Sun said...

@wiki: yeahhhh! I'm super pumped to b working with u and ur team that day too!! It's gonna b tonnes of fun! :D

Geoffrey Sinclair said...

Love the photos, especially the last few that have great colours really nice.

Adriena said...

they really make the pictures look so happy :)

tracy said...

i like the way u portrayed them! so Happy!! =D
always inspired by your masterpieces!!

Sandy said...

Wow! This is such a BEAUTIFUL session! I love the use of the pink balloon!!!