Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cindy + Rob: The Wedding Slideshow!





This is SUCH a monster MONSTER post, so much so that I will have to come back later to insert my favourites into this blog post, and do a full write up - I just couldn't choose amongst the 180 images or so being the indecisive person that I am :P

But for now, enjoy their full wedding slideshow below! Remember, this is a HUGE slideshow, so please press PLAY first, then press pause when the progress bar begins to load. When it finishes loading, press play for smooth playback! :D

For those reading this on RSS, you can view their slideshow HERE.



And here is that special video footage I said I would share with you. It is a same day VIDEO footage of Cindy and Rob's wedding. That's right - the VIDEO footage taken of Cindy and Rob's wedding was edited and played that same very night at the reception in all its glory for all of us to see. I was completely blown away by the utter talent from Wiki Lee. Really and truly, you are really talented! I am so proud to not only be able to call you industry peer, but also friend. Thank you Wiki for letting me share this with everyone on my blog - it really deserves all the attention! :D ps: you can play this full screen if you want to! I dare you!!

Robert + Cindy - SDE from Wiki Lee on Vimeo.



16 comments:

Paul said...

Gorgeous work as always Jenny! Congrats Rob + Cindy!! Cindy you've got to come fishing with us next time! :)

Wiki Lee said...

Thanks for the shout, Jen... :D
Can't wait for the next time we shoot together.

Linda Truong said...

You, Vincy and Wiki did a FABULOUS JOB!! I'm sure Cindy and Robert will surely feel 110% satisfied with what you guys did!! I absolutely love the chalk board ;) I love just how personal the wedding was... LOVE IT!!

Anna said...

YOWZA! Thanks to the speed (or should I say 'slowness') of Malaysian internet, slideshow took a while to load, but I must say, awesome shots! Looks absolutely fun :D

Asther said...

Oh my! This coupls is soooo beautiful together! And Cindy's got the most infectious smile, doesn't she? She's soooo jolly! Hahaha... A truly happy couple and you've ONCE again captured them so succesfully! Bravo to u & team!

Alexandra said...

OH MY GOD that video was just incredible. Wow, their love seems so strong and beautiful ahhH :) cute.

chriscctan said...

Jenny, I have been following your work for some times and really love what u did with the colour and B&W. Hoped to be "inspired" from you soon :)

Ik Bing said...

lovely photos in the slideshows, it's going to be played a million times by the couple from now on, i'm sure..! i love the last shot, it's a daring move.. =)

lauragray said...

Wow! what a great photos in the slide shows, i love the shots, especially the last. i really like your photography. Great job!

Rob & Cindy said...

Aloha Jenny!! this is Cindy & Rob from Hawai'i :)
Absolutely love these photosssss!! We're soooo happy with it!! it's not even funny how much we love it! woottt!! :)

Thanks to you and vincy for this awesomeness! You're truly a
STAR Jenny!!

Mahalooo (which means thank you in hawaii) :P truly from our hearts!


Cheers,
Cindy & Rob

P.s. @ Paul: Yes Rob is looking fwd to fishing! I definitely come next time round! bring tracy too! :)

Mei Teng said...

I love the thank you photo! :)

I stumbled upon your blog via Facebook. Am inspired by your work.

snappingdreams said...

Such a cute cheery bride. Must have been lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey! What song is on the slide show? :o) TY

anna said...

amazing photos.

JoSh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel Canary said...

Lovely photos!