Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Where in the world??


I admit, I do love the feel and smell, and sights of a new place. There is an intangible buzz about being somewhere, where everything is foreign to the senses that is incredibly exciting.

I've been so fortunate over the last few years to have travelled to places like: Australia, Malaysia, China (Beijing), Indonesia (Jakarta, Bali), Thailand (Phuket, bangkok), Vietnam (HCM), Singapore, USA (Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Fransisco, Hawaii), France (Paris), and Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Seville). The sights captured on camera are way too many to even post on this space of the web, but its been awesome to even be able to have the opportunity to see such new places.

Anyway, the reason why I brought this up was because I was sitting down this evening, with my MAC on my lap, unable to sleep and the floating thoughts of where I wish I could shoot weddings or pre-wedding/engagement sessions in the near future surfaced to the top of my mind... Places such as:

- Italy (anywhere!!)
- Greece (Santorini)
- Paris/French countryside (I know I've been, but I'd LOVE to do a wedding there someday!!)
- England (I LOVE the gorgeous countryside/english cottage areas especially!!)
- UK (especially scotland - I hear its really pretty!!)
- Hong Kong
- USA (anywhere really, but I do love cities such as Boston, Seattle, New York, Chicago, Detroit, and ANYWHERE in the So-Cal region!!)

So, if any of you out there read this little wish of mine, and don't mind flying an Aussie photographer all the way to wherever you are, I promise to work my butt off for you and shoot some kick-ass photos for your big day, and love you forever in return! :D

I am hoping to plan another big trip overseas next year sometime... destination to be determined! I am very open to suggestions! :) Any suggestions? Or anyone living overseas who is getting married who would like to throw out your location on the table? ;)

Anyway, G'nite for now!




5 comments:

shensnaps.com said...

seriously consider Prague which is most beautiful and romantic ahead of all cities

whoalse said...

Jiu Zhai Gou in Sichuan Province if it's re-openned by next year! I've been there myself in 2006 with my first DSLR.

not much was PP with my way-limited editing skills back then.
http://www.whoalse.com/gallery/4002533_8q5ns#232886583_HCjUQ

I might revisit the place....

Grace Tan said...

Hi hi, you need an assistant when that day comes? hahahah... or a videographer? ;)

Kelly Choo said...

Hi Jenny, I bought my Nikon D300 :-) with 35mm-70mm F2.8 lens. hehe. a birthday gift from my hubby :)

Finding Travel destination? I love Japan, maybe you can go there,

Joanna said...

Bahamas :)

and wow, another 5D?! lucky ;)