Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Email


Hi everyone! Just a quick update that I AM working through my emails! :) My inbox has been extremely full over the last few days - and I am slowly getting through them. I do love to reply to almost all my emails personally so just hang in there. I'm about halfway through writing back to the emails sitting in the inbox, with about 60++ left to go.


Thank you to everyone who has written in! You'll hear from me soon!

After I clear my inbox, I'll be tackling my blog!! Bring it on!! :D

ps: To those who haven't heard back from me by the end of this week, PLEASE send your email again or let me know because (a) it could be that your email has decided to filter out my message (it seems to happen increasingly with hotmail and yahoo accounts - so check your spam folders!!), OR (b) it could be that my email has filtered your message as junk/spam (which does occur sometimes). Thank youuuuuuu! :)

2 comments:

Jodi McDonald said...

Hi Jenny - stoked your getting the life v work balance sorted and getting on top of your emails. Getting withdrawl's from not seeing your stunning imagery.

Jenny Sun said...

aww, thanks Jodi!

No worries, I was actually planning to make a blog post tomorrow :) Another wedding!

I just needed today to sort out the bulk of emails that seemed to have flooded in over the last few days! :)