Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Slowly back in action


Hi everyone!

Thank you for your awesome well wishes for our wedding over the past few months. The emails have been overwhelming to say the least :) But we really appreciate it!! Your love and thoughts really blows me away and I'm always thanking God for awesome clients (and non-clients too!) such as yourselves.

I'm just making a quick post to quickly update you on what is happening on my end. I do realize that this blog and activity on my side has been very quiet over the past month, however we have only just recently returned from our honeymoon (I returned sicked with a stomach bug, and then now with the flu), and have spent the past week moving in (and that is just getting the boxes INTO the new place).

Yes people! That means I'm still living out of boxes and suitcases! :( Not ideal, but juggling the role of wife, photographer, business manager, receptionist and PA, graphic designer, marketer, editer, while moving, is a MUCH harder task than most can imagine. I am doing my best :) Believe me when I say that things have by no means been dead or quiet - I am working! :)

More importantly, my workstation has been packed up and will be moved into our new place this week, and we are trying as FAST as we can to hook up broadband here too (at present I am working at wifi spots to keep on top of emails - there is literally dozens upon dozens of emails coming in each day) - so I am pretty please asking everyone to be as patient as possible while we set everything up and settle it all down.

I intend to start blogging regularly as soon as the internet guys hook us up, so stay tuned. In the meantime, thank you SO MUCH for your awesome patience and I promise to reward all of you with some exciting pictures to come!

For now, here is a shot I took while we were in Bali, of the place we stayed at. There was this really pretty infinity pool that overlooked the rice paddy fields! :)




6 comments:

astherlau said...

Hi... found your website via Anna's blog. I realllllly love your work!

Very motivating & refreshing. Wish I'm half as good as you! Will definitely keep in tune with your next posting. Thank u for sharing!

Aaron Fong said...

wow..the swimming pool size and shape is very unique. Whereabout in Bali resort is this swimming pool from?..Waiting patiently for your reply as well as waiting for your next posting. Thanks for sharing all those beautiful photos.

Joanna said...

hope you had a great time during your honeymoon, Jen :) the wedding was lovely! thanks for inviting ^_^

hope you get well soon from the flu and wow, how do u manage to juggle all those roles? (1 or 2 is enough for me personally, haha)

Looking forward to your future posts. That infinity pool looks awesome. They seem to be the "in" thing these days.

Lisianne said...

Welcome back! Congratulations on your wedding (looking forward to hearing about it, and seeing some photos)... and congratulations on venturing back into the scary world of 'reality' :p

Take heart - Luke and I are STILL moving... unpacking, etc. And it took us a few weeks to get connected to the internet.

Enjoy the new challenges and joys.

Take care of your health and your husband too :)

Love,
Lisianne and Luke.

TINTIN said...

Welcome back dear,..can't wait to see more of your pictures. Take care!

Jenny Sun said...

[Asther]: I left a comment on your blog just now too :) Thank you so much for your warm words of encouragement! You're a gem :)

[Aaron]: Hey! I did get your email :) THANK YOU :) I'm still awaiting for my email to be fixed (it can receive but not send for some reason) but I do promise to write back as soon as its back to normal :) Oh, and the hotel was in Ubud. I'll post the full details when I get a chance to blog about my own wedding too! :)

[joanna]: Hey jo! THanks for visiting! It was a pleasure to have you attend our wedding. I wish I managed to snare some time to get a pic with you. Was just swarmed with people and cameras all day - quite a weird experience for me considering I'm on the other side of the lens usually haha :) Anyhow, the juggling is tough. I have to admit, I am spread out pretty thin over 07/08 but I'm praying that God will give me strength, endurance, along with the love for the work He has already given me :)

[Lisianne]: Lis!!! So good to hear from you. I haven't forgotten about you. I've been working on your stuff :) Boy these are crazy times, and thank you so much for your encouragement Lis. You and Luke are seriously one of my favourite couples to date (I know! I know! I'm not supposed to have faves especially when I love all my clients but...! haha) and its not hard to wonder why when I think of you both :) Will be in touch real soon!!

[tintin]: hello! So great to hear from you again :) Stay in touch ok! :) Thank you for the blog love :)