Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, March 20, 2008

Phuket Destination Wedding


I shot the most AMAZING wedding ever over the weekend. Held at the Laguna Resort, Phuket, in the exotic land of Thailand, this destination wedding was just beautiful!! :)

Even though I worked through this wedding with a full blown flu, it was a truly fantastic experience and I'm so thankful for the opportunity to document it. I know I'm totally blogging this out of order, and there are many other shoots that I'm supposed to be blogging about, but I'm so excited I can't help myself :p

So, to not spoil the surprise totally, here are just a couple of pictures to tease you until this it really is this couple's turn to be blogged about :)

Enjoy the teaser!! :)

I'm going back to work now before this internet connection expires on me (by the way, the last post was made while I was sitting at the phuket airport while I had about 15 mins of spare internet time - yes! that's 15 minutes to edit AND write!! :p)




3 comments:

youna said...

wOW such a pretty and white wedding!! PURE AND Magnificent! XD

*hugs* take care!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanna said...

so pretty!

the flower bouquets on the aisle is an interesting idea :)

btw, how do you make the black and white border around your photos?

Anonymous said...

looking good the photoS!
jk