Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Friday, March 21, 2008

Mandy


This post is looooooooooong overdue!!

Yes, I'm behaving myself, and finally blogging in order (haha, for now :p)

While I'm working on several batches of wedding photos, I thought I'd share some shoots that I've already completed. Starting with Mandy.

Mandy's session was great because she is a girl that loves the same kind of photography that I love - urban, colourful, texture filled, and best of all - it was totally relaxed because the shoot was for no particular reason but just because :)

Yes people!! You can TOTALLY have your portraits/photos taken for no special reason. Why not get your shots taken today? And it doesn't have to be in some exotic snazzy place. That's what lifestyle portraiture is all about - we go to some of your favourite places, or places you hang out, or somewhere that has special memory for you, and shoot some shots of yourself in a relaxed and fun session! I've even had people 'buy' a session for their friends/family as a gift. Pretty cool huh? :)

---------------------------------------

Anyway, back to Mandy :)

Thanks for the super fun session Mandy! You rocked the lens, and your fashion sense must definitely be applauded - you made it almost too easy to photograph you! :) Oh, and thank you for the delicious lunch treat that day as well - we must do it again someday (the lunch, that is :) )

Here are some of my fave shots from the day:








You gotta give it to this girl, she has hot shoes!!



Oh yes, fun fun back lighting. Not a new concept, but definitely awesomely fun to do anyway!! :D


And last but not least! Check out Mandy's slideshow [HERE]

2 comments:

Liyin said...

You've certainly made her a celebrity! Very well captured portraits of Mandy :D

bennyliew.com said...

Jenny!!! great work!! am loving it! nice nice very nice work...! dropping by from bennyliew.com u are now my daily dose..make sure u update ur blog with photos reguraly okey..