Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Saturday, March 22, 2008

80% Full for 2008


KL's weather has been a pale shade of grey compared to the amazing hues of blue and sun that I've been totally spoilt by in Sydney, Thailand and Bali. So naturally, I've been feeling a bit bland as of late when I lean my eyes out towards the window frame of my new office space.

But my world today was rocked and infused with its own boat of rainbow delights when I was looking at my calendar for this year.

As of today, I am currently 80% booked for 2008!! And on top of that, I am already filling out the early part of 2009!!

When that realization swept across my dazed head, my eyes nearly popped because it is only march!! I had to pinch myself to check. God, is this true? Or have you played tricks on my computer fuzzed-out eyes?? No way right??

But reality has it today, I wasn't dreaming :)

I'm not writing this by any means to brag or gloat. This post is more of a little hint and reminder to anyone who has been sitting and thinking over recent times whether or not they should hop on the JSP boat, to not hang around too much longer as I'm not really sure when the last few slots will fill up as I work on a first in first served basis. And to the others, I can't stress enough how important it is to book the vendors you want for you wedding early to avoid disappointment - I've had bookings reserved with me as far as 18 months in advance so, there is no such thing as too much time :)

To the rest that have written to me and are awaiting my reply regarding availabilities, hang in there. I have returned back to my office with SWARMS and SWARMS of emails to reply to, and I'm aiming to have everything replied by sometime next week.

Thank you to all those who have considered using me for your big special day, and taking me along for a tiny part of your love story this past and coming year. I really mean it when I say I am truly honored to be chosen. And really, I am nothing without my God almighty. He gave me these eyes, hands, and any other thing you guys may even call a 'gift' (I still giggle when people say I have a gift - it still feels incredibly weird to be praised! Don't ask me why cos I don't know - it just is that way. Maybe I'm weird! haha) and all the opportunities that have just fallen in my lap to cross paths with all those I've worked and will work with.

You all rock! Happy Easter people! :)

Here are some organic eggs to celebrate and remind us of the new life that Jesus rose up to :)


6 comments:

ken and tania said...

hey jenny, well done!! not surprised at all - sorry that ken and i haven't gotten to the wedding album pic choices - give us a yell if you want it soonish, we thought we'd lay low since life has been crazy on your side and ours! we'll try to sort out the ones we want over the next two weeks. love tania

Jenny Sun said...

hey tania!

no worries at all. Don't rush if you guys are heaps busy. Just send them over whenever you are ready :)

Thanks heaps!
Hope you both are enjoying Easter :) Take care!!

Ilona - fotoexpression said...

Hi Jenny,

I just stumbled across your blog. And somehow I remember that I have met you before (are you the same jenny?) Congratulations on your wedding, and beautiful works you have here..really love it..well done!
PS. Are you based in KL or Sydney ? If you're in Sydney, would love to catch up with you someday

TINTIN said...

Happy Easter,..wow~80% booked, congrats, congrats..take care ya!

Hsu-ann said...

Wow! Everyone really loves your work and they are the lucky 80% who managed to get you for their wedding!

Happy Easter, Jenny!

Jenny Sun said...

ilona! yes, I am that same Jenny Sun! :) We never managed to schedule that shoot with you because of alot of crazy stuff happening with our wedding last minute - we just sadly didn't have enough time :(

I'd love to just meet up as photographer to photographer so do drop me a line if you are free ok! :)

ps: I'm both in KL and Sydney - long story so I'll have to tell it to you in person! :)