Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, March 27, 2008

Prelude to the wedding


I'm talking about my Hens people!! Considering I'm planning to blog about my wedding (and the aftermath I call honeymoon, moving, and setting up a new office and home) in due time, I though I'd start with the first lot of 'celebrations'.

Nah, I'm boring, I didn't do anything wild or crazy or absurdly stupid at my hens :)

Sorry peeps, but I'm a homely kinda girl. So sitting around, eating heaps and laughing my head off are some of my fave activities. What did I tell you - BORING, but hey, I had fun so thats what matters right (haha, don't worry, I'm not normally this selfishly self-absorbed :p)? So go figure what I ended up getting to at my hens ;)

I'll post the fuller set of images tomorrow, but for now, here are a few that were taken by one of my wonderful assistants, Vincy. Edited/Processed by myself. Geez! It feels almost idolatrous to put pictures of myself up on my own site - WEIRD I tell you!! Anyway, here's my face planted on this corner of the web for now!










PS: I'm travelling this week, so please hang tight there if I don't reply your email as fast as I normally do. Back in the office on monday :)

5 comments:

Joanna said...

hey jen! i was wondering... the background from the last two photos... were they post processed? or did Vincy's camera actually make it look like that? i'm still figuring out how to work my camera. LOL.

Jenny Sun said...

hey joanna!

I gave vincy my camera + lens and let her take pics with that all day.

Unless you have the 50 1.2 lens, I dont think you can recreate the same kind of background :) The above lens is known for its extremely creamy backgrounds :)

eric said...

drool.... 1.2 lens..... ;p more pictures please ;)

Aaron fong said...

Nice bokeh on the 3rd and last photos.Was that on a canon mount the f1.2?

Jenny Sun said...

[eric]: Yeah, I know - the bokeh created with the 1.2 is just pure candy to the eyes! :)

[aaron]: Yup, it was a canon 5D, with the 50 1.2 lens :)