Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, September 2, 2009

FYI


I seriously cannot believe two entire weeks have FLOWN by since my last post.

I knew, when penning down the last entry, it would be the last for awhile before peak season settled its sticky feet into my life. And guess what? I was right! You have no idea how insanely crazy the last couple of weeks have been. I don't exaggerate I promise. Last night, I was sitting with a bunch of fellow photographers, explaining the workload I have in the amount of time laid out, and all the flights in between. It wasn't until I was speaking for a very long time, and STILL not having finished my sentence, I realized that I'm officially crazy. Yup. C.R.A.Z.Y.

You see, I haven't been in a single city, for longer than 3 or 4 days. Some stays have been as short as less than 1!

So, this blog space has been really really neglected. And I'm hearing all your messages via email, FB, and Twitter! I am determined to keep this blog alive while I attempt to bulldoze through this year's peak season in one piece :) So in this spirit, and to keep the blogging gods happy while time isn't on my side, as fruit of a discussion I threw out across my twitter and facebook page, I'll be blogging with minimal writing (or at least try to! haha, I know for those that know me its like asking me not to breathe, but hey... a girl can hope!) and filling the space to just let the images do the talking for me as I'm hopping from place to place :)

While I am doing that, you are more likely to find out where I am, whatever I am up to, see sneak peeks, special photo previews, and other visual goodies, if you follow/add me via the following mediums:

(1) Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jennysunphoto

(2) Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jennysun

And in the spirit of starting a post with a photo representing new beginnings, here is the first photo I took from my new iPhone today! The view from my balcony, where I was today. Yes, its a phone photo. Not a photo from my 5D SLR :)






1 comments:

hauyi cheng said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for taking your time posting, even with lots of flights in between! I know it is very hard!! When it is time to post, i get too lazy!!! I read from a photographer in the States (i think it was David Jay) that FB and Twitter will override the blogs someday!!! Don't know if it is true, though!!

Btw, nice pic!!! ;)

God bless you lots!!!
Hauyi