Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yvonne and Ash: Engagement


The sun had perched himself in the afternoon sky, gazing over the herds of people that had scattered themselves across the green lawn. Some were laughing, some were running, others were lazily munching on the delectable delights that their mothers had prepared for them. For Yvonne and Ash, they were amongst the few that were walking hand in hand, letting the caramel rays fall softly on their faces. While it was familiar ground for them, nervous giggles filled the air as they were navigating their way through the sprinkled families and children, on a particularly gorgeous day to have their pictures taken.

Here are my favourites from our 1 hour quickie of a session :) Really looking forward to your wedding in a few months! And thank you so much for letting me just do whatever with your shoot! I know some of the spots I picked made me look like a complete nutcase, but I promise they were worth it :) Don't you think? ;)



























And these last three frames were my favourite :)









8 comments:

Benjamin said...

you Jenny, each time i see your brides it makes me feel like wanting them :P not sure if its good or bad lol...

and the cake picture on your banner is GORGEOUS!

this is a lovely green set...loving the flare and dof

trish said...

love these shots Jen!! Now I feel bad bout telling my clients I wasn't sure where to find an orchard within reach...and you found blossoms too!! You are location queen...and thanks for the sms today, you made me laugh...and palpitate.

Linda Truong said...

I love this set! :D You never cease to amaze me!! >_< You make me green with envy! I agree with Trish... You are a location queen!!!

Adriena said...

hmm....what can i say??!!! You pull this off fatabulous-ly once again Jenny! :)

the locations is perfecto and there are so much of love and adoration between these two lovebirds which was captured without being spoken.

great job babe!

Joanna said...

must have been those secret location finds you mentioned! :)

great lighting! fab shots as always!

Christine Pobke said...

beautiful shots, jenny! they are gorgeous and the light in these shots are PERFECT! :)

ajira said...

Love it... the backgrounds are fabulous. Especially the blossoms. Just love the feel of it!

Juleen said...

wowwww, gorgeous shots Jenny! these shots are taken in Malaysia or Australia? The background blends so well with everything...amazing!