Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nicole: Bridal (With Vibrant Photography)


As you know, yesterday we blogged PART 1, of the shoot Jonathan and I did :) And as promised, I would put up part two :) Again, I have purposely left some photos unsharpened for a more organic feel to the images :)

So without further ado, meet Nicole....


We started indoors, to play with Jon's amazing light.. I was astounded. I'm not a fan of flash or off camera lighting, but this was really pretty!! I got told this baby, look awesome shot in broad daylight too... I cant wait to see!!




Then something more moody.






Then we proceeded to go outside (back to the freezing cold! hehe), to play in my favourite kinda zone :) Isn't nicole stunning? :D




I love the subtlety in this below photo. I sometimes honestly think, less is more :)






We had some seriously amazing light that day. Awful temperatures and insane wind, but beautiful beautiful light.
























Then a quick change of attire.It was FREEZING by this point. So cold and bitterly painful on the skin that we had to wrap this up really quickly. I think 20 mins? Nicole was utterly professional and nailed her frames though :)




I really do love how all the chairs were blown over by the wind. It created this lovely random, feel that fitted just perfectly. Total juxtaposition, but I love it!!


Red heels, and any other bright color makes my day!! :D










These last two frames were my favourite :) You all know I love shooting close up :) Its frames like this that remind me why :)




I just realized that sessions like these, are perfect for us girls... you know, to get pretty pictures of ourselves, without having to bother our lovely other halves haha :) What do you all think?


:) Anyway, I have to run and take care of the really fat inbox that has been keeping all your lovely messages for me while I've been travelling :)


18 comments:

Ivan Hon said...

Holy Cow! im speechless

Kah Fei said...

Jenny, this is awesome! I was impressed how you capture her beautifully together with the amazing burst of flare that I adore so much! :)

leanne_ahearn said...

The are so beautiful!! My favs are 3, 10, 14 and 15. I love your photography!!

tammeegoreng said...

Jenny, the part 2 is just AMAZING. I can't honestly pick any that is my favourite cos there were way too many!!! She really is a stunner as well. You really outdid yourself here :)

Grace Tan said...

Stunning! Not just the bride, but the images! In some close ups, I can see her hair on the body standing. Great work Jenny.

Michelle said...

The model, the yummy lights and your interpretations...they're all insanely gorgeous! And you're darn right about this being a perfect session for us girls! I'd LOVE, LOVE to do this someday with my girlfriends :)

Dee said...

Wow!!!..again and again you never fail to amazed me..

Joanna said...

this set is just out of the world :D

Liam said...

why casual wear look like more attractting than wedding gown?
haha, very nice pictures, i like it

Anh Nguyen said...

I LOVE this set!! The model is gorgeous, the lighting is PERFECT and i love the softness of each picture .. the blurry background is AWESOME!!!!!

natt said...

the 4th shot is just beautiful...good glam =)

Mark Leo said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful Jenny! You really outdid yourself here. I love all of the photos!

Liz :) said...

Hi Jenny!
These photos are soooo beautiful!!! So natural and glamourous at the same time! :)Well done! :) Can't wait to meet you soon! :)
Elizabeth

Ashley Woo said...

I couldn't have said enough, they're awesome!!! Love them so much!!!

ajira said...

WOW!!! Seriously, Jenny, this are FANTASTIC!! I tried to press 'fantabulous' multiple times but all it did was toggle. LOL.

Anyway, great job. Breathtaking. Seriously.

Angela Ho said...

Simply Amazing!

PicturesByTracy said...

Jenny you are the bomb! Amazing images.

KuchingOriginal said...

O my GOD, these are absolutely gorgeuos.