Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, August 10, 2009

Our Wedding Photos


Alot of people have asked, where is the wedding photographer's wedding photos?!?! haha... well, they were actually published quite a while back on this blog. But in the spirit of remembering good times and the like, here they are again!

The below is an excerpt I wrote about the day from the original post, followed by the slideshow of images featuring one of my favourite EVER songs. I hope you enjoy looking back at our wedding as much as we did! :D

The alarm shook and then poured out its cacophony of noise pollution, guaranteed to shovel out anyone from the deepest of sleep. Anyone but myself that is. I had slept at 2 that morning, and the clock had begun its audio display at close to 5. My thoughts at that present were only to grasp whatever left of sleep I could before it faded before my eyes. I think God had other plans though, because despite my rather anti-morning persona, I couldn't stay in a state of slumber any further. The buzzing of activity downstairs, chatter, and laughter had floated its way up to my room, and by then I knew... it was time.

The day was glorious to wake up to though. We had perfect weather. After a stretch of wet Saturdays for almost 2 months, the sun handsomely displayed himself across the blue expanse in an almost royal form, while gently radiating only the most gentle rays of warmth to trim off the rest of the picturesque setting before our eyes. Thank God.

I was nervous though, excited, and at the same time just thrilled that after 8 years of courtship, we were closing the chapter on one part of our life, and opening another. Corny? Yes. True? Even more so. People, events, sounds, tastes, and sights sprinted past our minds so fast that day, I felt that even if the wind had carried us on the tails of a shooting star, we would only have paled in the distance to where everything was. And before we knew it, it hit 7pm and the day was over. We were able to cast off our shoes onto the sand coloured carpet, and just look out the window over looking circular quay as dusk was settling in. Lights began flickering on, and shades of purple, pink, and blue were being stirred in with the black that was trickling itself over the scene before our eyes.

The below photo was probably one of my favourite shots throughout the whole entire day :)



To those on RSS feed, you can view the slideshow below by clicking here: [LINK]


Happy Monday!! :D

15 comments:

edwintan said...

hehe, i am the first to comment.
finally you post this up!!! lol waited for so long

garrylin said...

Lovely written.... u can write a novel!

Nick Chan said...

Very nice =) wat's the song??

Serena said...

Oh wow...wow....i watched this 3 times!! Totally gorgeous....And Ju is like beaming from ear to ear in every shot...awww..... :)

shen said...

lovely shots Jenny. nice song that goes well with the slide. that makes me gel into it and as if i was there to witness your moments!

Bec said...

Wow Jenny, your work is stunning! Can't wait to meet you at the workshop in January.

Nydia said...

You both looked stunning!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing - I have been looking forward to seeing pictures of your wedding :)

Suzaidee said...

Lovely...

stephers said...

Lovely. :)

jEt said...

Awww...so sweet!finally get to see your lovely wedding pictures being posted up. And through these photos, i realize we have some familiar taste...;)

Joanne Y said...

It was a beautiful day =) and i was honored to be a part of it. What is the name and artist of the song?

Christine said...

you were such a gorgeous bride!! :) lovely photos!

Narrelle McCrum said...

Gosh - these are gorgeous. I love every one of them. You've captured so much love and beauty - I bet they're wrapt!
Can't wait to meet you in Sydney too - what a blast we're all going to have! :)

Tracy said...

Love your wedding pics.
I can actually feel how happy both of you were on that day and it brings back memories of my own wedding =)

Anonymous said...

jenny, may i know what song is that? thank you =)