Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chris and KC: Engagement


I'm addicted to blogging. I really believe I am. It's becoming a chronic illness to the point where I will hyperventilate in waves of anxiety if I feel like my blog has been left standing naked and unfed for periods of more than like....... a day :P

Seriously, I am up to my neck with work, to do lists, and emails at the moment, and here I am, saying to myself, I HAVE to blog. I HAVE TO BLOG. Like I said. A chronic illness. So in the spirit of cleansing the system and getting things out in the air, here is a quickie of a post from me, just so I can continue the rest of my day in peace and sanity :)

Meet Chris and KC. We had the pleasure of having these two in front of our camera one fine overcast day, and look at the little bits of candy they graced us with! Thank you Chris and KC for the total delight of being able to shoot for you :) We hope you are enjoying the wonderful first few stages of marriage together! Blessings :)




















Then a change of attire and scenery! :D mmmmm.... Chris was wonderful in finding this location. She knew I loved my colours! I LOVE it when clients pick their own locations. Seriously, it means you get total control over where the shoot happens, and it gives the best opportunity to let the location you pick reflect who YOU are :)


Look at Chris work it!














Off for now to try and cure this blogging disease I have! :)



9 comments:

Benjamin said...

shes very good in her eye contact with the camera...i almost got lured into my screen :D

ShaolinTiger said...

Yah she's smoking hot, very alluring gaze.

You captured her so beautifully.

MarkLeo said...

Lovely photos Jenny! I totally agree with what Ben and Shaolin mentioned. You photographed them beautifully

sam said...

again another beautiful set of pics Jenny :)

wong ik bing said...

love the one with the huge lantern, and the one she sitting in fornt on the red door, charming..

good work, jenny.

andychin said...

Beautiful! + Jenny's style = Amazing stuff.

andrea said...

a fan from afar...LOVE your stye and your beautiful images!

Christine said...

Wow, the colors are so vibrant and the couple is so beautiful! You did an amazing job with their portraits!!! :) I'm so impressed! :) And I'm looking forward to meeting you in Jan at the J* workshop!!! Til then, I'll continue stalking your blog (I totally relate to the blog-writing obsession, although i'm not as dedicated as you are!). :)

Irene Frankhouse said...

Absolutely beautiful.......I love them all!!