Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Friday, October 19, 2007

Rebecca

Higher. Then higher again. Then higher still. She climbed those white steps as if her eyes had met a new playground sprinkled with colourful rides and contraptions for the very first time. Then, upon deliberating ever so slightly to bestow to her mother a lightning quick cheeky grin, she scampered off, wherever her nimble little legs could carry her....to whatever had caught her dark-cocoa tinted eyes. Meet Rebecca.

This was a total impromptu shoot. Impromptu shoots are so cool - no pressure, no expectations, and usually lots of fun :) I just happened to have my camera with me when our good friends Andrew and Naomi came to visit us in KL, and I have to say it was so good to see them again! We had met Andrew and Naomi when Andrew came to work for our church in Sydney for a year, and they have since gone to minister at NDCCC. When they came to KL, they brought along their new addition to their family - Rebecca. She is a really sweet little girl, with a beautiful sunny personality (except when its her nap time - I hear that is when she gets very noisy and quite the grumpy munchkin! :p) - amazingly quick on her toes. It was a TOTAL challenge to keep up with her! But very much worth it - little tods, as always, are completely and utterly photogenic (I'm so envious!!), plus I got some exercise that day as well. My legs are thanking me for it :p

You can click [HERE] for a fuller slideshow of images taken of Rebecca that day. And have a look below for some of my favourite shots + some happy snaps. Oh, I learned that day, that Rebecca has this adorable habit of saying please (or in her intonation: "peesh" hehe!!) not only when she wants something, but also when she gives you something too! How hilariously CUTE! haha.

(Click the photo panel above to see its full size)

Andrew and Naomi organized a trip to the Petronas Twin Towers Sky Bridge. Can you believe in my 2.5 years in Malaysia, this was my first time up!! Totally NOT scary :) We got 6 minutes to linger across the glass-panelled walkway, before we were called time. Anyway, above is the happy little family themselves :)

Here is ju, stepping in, wanting a shot with the little star :)

Ju with Andrew and Rebecca.

Rebecca on the stairwell having a good ol' time all by herself!!

Hello? Hello? What? Oh, you are looking for your wallet! Sorry, you will have to wait a little bit, while I rummage through the contents looking for little bits of eye candy for my curious little hands to play with :p

Ju playing with Rebecca :)



Thanks for the great day out Andrew and Naomi! Rebecca was a total star, and I cant wait to see you all again - I bet she has grown already! :)
So, who wants in for the next portraits/impromptu shoot? ;)

0 comments: