Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Saturday, October 27, 2007

Out Of Office

Hi Everyone!

The girl behind the lens is on the run again :) And I can proudly say that today, marks the start of a new era in JSP! I can't say how, but do know that things are changing in great ways!!

Anyhow, I can't stay to write long, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm travelling overseas at the moment doing various shoots, so I'm not back in the office until 5th November.

If you need to contact me at any point, you can call the following numbers while I am on the road:

+60126267706 (Malaysian clients)
+61401238167 (Australian clients)

I will try to reply emails as soon as I can, but if you wanted to catch me urgently, just buzz my numbers above. I don't bite! :)

Many thanks!

Much love,
Jen

ps: So sorry that there has been a lag (okay, its a HUGELY LOOOOOOOONG lag) in blogging - its not that I don't have like a MILLION photos to share with you all, but the past month I've been organzing a lot of things for this 'new era in JSP' which starts today (!!) so I've been really tied up with that. One of the changes that have been planned for this new episode in JSP is more blogging! Yay! So stay tuned and check back often cos a lot of things are coming people, when I get back to the office!! :D

0 comments: