Just kidding :)
This little one looks better in front of the camera, instead of behind it! We think she is 4 weeks old, just due to her size - she is tiny! I can hold her whole body with just one scoop of my hand, and she weighs less than the canon ixus400 (its a point and shoot digital camera for those that don't know what on earth I'm rambling about :p)
Anyway, she was found stray and stranded behind my place the other day, and looking rather distressed. I'm currently helping to nurse her to health, and then determine where she should go.
Now, for those who don't know - I do already have a pet. The beagle pup you see in my galleries is mine! (yes, I do portraits for animals too!) Her name is Chloe. Speaking of names however, the new cutie above hasn't got a one yet - any suggestions??
Weddings


0 comments:
Post a Comment