Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Kelvin & Esther

Congratulations Kelvin and Esther!!

Their wedding was definitely the most cultural wedding I've had the pleasure to photograph to date. I learned so much about chinese-traditions and customs through documenting their big day, and I have to say it was definitely eye-opening! :) I'm a rather curious person you see, so all the new things I got to witness on the day was certainly candy to my eyes! A grrrreat experience!!

Click [HERE] to see the slideshow set (do note that the photos are not in any chronological order)

And below are a few of my favourite shots from the day:

This is one of the bride's good friends. She was such a joy to capture on camera because of her lovely smile! She was always laughing and had such a sunshine-filled delighted look on her face :) here she is peeping in and telling the bride the groom is on his way to pick her up!

Bridal preparation shots. Always a beautiful moment and definitely one of my favourite parts of a wedding day at any job I shoot at! This one was no exception :)

Here is Esther, on her way to the groom's house to do the tea ceremony. This is probably one of my top favourite shots of the day. Isn't she stunning! Brides like Esther make our jobs so easy! :

While the tea ceremony is normally a busy time of passing tea cups around, here is a slightly different moment during the tea ceremony where the bride and groom were holding hands for the slightest moment. I think its really sweet :)

Handing red packets to the kids. This is always a fun filled moment - kids always have a way of bringing joy into all situations. No matter how stressed a bride or groom is on the day, come this time, there is sure to be laughter!

We've all seen this shot earlier, but it IS one of my favourites from the day! So, well, here it is again! :)

This shot speaks for itself. Champagne glass tower. I'm a real sucker for anything symmetrical, in a line, or in repeated patterns!! :p


The bride and bride's mother, embracing each other. So sweet! :)

Gorgeous. What else can I say? :) (I'm referring to the bride :p)

Tags:

0 comments: