Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, July 9, 2007

Full

Dear friends!

I'm just writing to inform all of you that my production quota and schedule for wedding invitation designs/production is, as of today, full up until March 2008. I will, unfortunately not be accepting any more orders until April of next year. Thank you for your support since this leg of my work was lauched! I love being able to create what is to become a centerpiece of information for your wedding day, and I can't wait til I can resume designing them again next year!

On another note, I have to apologize that this blog has become somewhat malnourished as of late. There has been so much to blog about, so many things to put up and show, however it's been really crazy in the JSP headquarters in the last few weeks! Tonnes of late nights, extensive co-ordination of various photoshoots (I've been feeling like a producer somewhat of late!), long hours in front of the computer, plenty of typing (with the number of emails fired off each day, I think my touch-typing is developing from non-existent to visible!), and a growing friendship with energy-bosting drinks has pretty much been the norm these last few weeeks. But hurrah! last night was my first night off - I got to catch a movie (Transformers! It was worth the hype!), and sleep a good 10 hours :)

Back to work today though! Photos, here I come!

0 comments: