Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, June 28, 2010

Featured: Green Wedding Shoes and Junebug Weddings


I have been wanting to share and blog about this for the longest time! :) If you have been part of my facebook fanpage, you would have seen this already (as that is the place to be to have all the first hand news about JSP! :D )

Jenny Sun Photography has been so lucky and fortunate to have been picked up and featured/published internationally on some of the most awesome and well known sites to brides all over the world. I'm so thankful to the editors of these sites for thinking enough of my work to let it grace their amazing pages :) Their readership is massive all around the world, so I'm very grateful for the honor :)


Here is JSP on the beautiful Junebug Weddings site, with the link to the actual feature HERE. To see more of this shoot, you can click HERE.



And here is JSP on the ever fabulous Green Wedding Shoes site, with the link to the actual feature HERE. To see more of this shoot, you can head on over to this link HERE.


Have a beautiful week ahead everyone! See you on this blog space again soon!!

And remember, if you are wanting more JSP updates in between all these blog posts, come and see what we are getting up to on our facebook page! :D

much love! xox


11 comments:

Nicholas Leong said...

Well, your blog is kinda international so you have always been internationally featured and published! :P

Benjamin said...

What Nicholas said kinda make sense too.btw congratz Jen...awesome work :)

Shally said...

I'm so proud of you! :D

Silk Wedding Flowers Sydney said...

Nice one.. I'm looking forward for more information.

Girish said...

Congratulations.

Bernard Khoo said...

You're fantastic and inspiring

goingkookies said...

Congratulations!!

I think what you're doing is awesome and is an inspiration to me! =)

AlexiaWeddingDesign said...

Nice blog!!! This pics make me smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are incredible! i love the ethereal bridal photos!!! please tell me where these photos were taken??

Artificial Wedding Flowers Melbourne said...

Very informative article. I am glad that I've read some of your posts.

Wedding Flowers said...

Your blog is really great. I get some ideas for my wedding.