Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kevin + Chau Heung: Paddy Fields Engagement






The sun sweltered high above that afternoon, letting its piercing sticky rays settle on the green blades in the fields below its fiery expanse. Not far underneath, the air was heavy and obese, clinging to us as if for dear life, but that didn't seem to erase their smiles. Nor dampen their playful laughter. And nor did it negate their abundant energy and love from showing through in soft embraces, clasping of fingers, and almost-kisses as Kevin and Chau Heung ran through the paddy fields amidst the never ending expanse of green :)

And then, I smiled and sighed at the end of the day, in sweet satisfaction. I really do love seeing people in love. It comes out in various forms and will change from couple to couple, but really, the essence and the spirit never changes. When it comes down to it, it is a merging of two souls choosing to grasp hold onto each other, and lingering on intertwined because doing otherwise would be unimaginable. Pablo Neruda once said, "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way." And I believe that true for all lovers, whether new or of years, whether young or old, who are truly in love. And the fact that I get to share and witness a glimmering slice of such a beautiful thing in my line of work makes me happy :)

To a simple romantic like myself, that's heaven to my heart, and food to my romantic soul :)

Enjoy my favourites from Kevin and Chau Heung's session! I know it's been awhile since my last picture post, so there are alot of photos, and... wait for it... A SLIDESHOW at the end!! :D































































And here is their SLIDESHOW for a tonne of extra photos! :)



8 comments:

Grace said...

Love your work Jenny! Awe-inspiring shots, love the location and just the simplicity of it all... :)

Nicholas Leong said...

Yay to paddy fields and Sekinchan! Did you all stop by to eat as well? :D Some pretty good food there.

Asther said...

I love that shot of them between the mango trees! (was is mango tree? :P)

And those wild flowers! Bliss!

Totally love her casual dress too!

Zurina Bryant said...

Beautiful work Jenny!

Saw Kang Jong said...

love it... nice and lovely..

Anneli - A'la Foto said...

WOW!!! These are truly outstanding!! Love them all!! You are soo fantastic and a great inspiration!

Melody said...

ahhh i love that luscious green! and the outfits of the models!

IvanK. said...

Its Sekinchan Msia?? OMG! I seriously in love with your photographing work Jenny... so when can I attend your workshop? ^^