Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You Make It Real For Me


Every now and again, words float across my ears, and they hit me like a flood that has run right through my entire body. You don't leave the experience unchanged or unmoved.

That is how this next piece of lyrical and melodic genius moved me.

For those who have someone in their life who has changed your whole world...and you are better because of it, this song is perfect for you. I can't think of a song that could better sum up how that feels. Its a feeling of wholeness, belonging. They make your life brighter, stronger. They make it real.

I absolutely positively adore this song, and I'll definitely be using it for a future wedding slideshow :)

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have :) It's more than worth the 3 minutes it was created for.

James Morrison - You Make It Real
There's so much craziness surrounding me
There's so much going on it gets hard to breathe
All my faith has gone you bring it back to me
You make it real for me
Well I'm not sure of my priorities
I've lost site of where I'm meant to be
And like holy water washing over me

You make it real for me
And I'm running to you baby
You are the only one who save me
That's whyy I've been missing you lately
Cause you make it real for me

When my head is strong but my heart is weak
I'm full of arrogance and uncertainty
But I can find the words
You teach my heart to speak

You make it real for me yea
And i'm running to you baby
You are the only one who save me
That's why I've been missing you lately
Cause you make it real for me

Everybody's talking in words
I don't understand
You got to be the only one
Who knows just who I am
And you shine in the distance
I hope I can make it through
Cause the only place
That I want to be
Is right back home with you

I guess there's so much more
I have to learn
But if you're here with me
I know which way to turn
You always give me somewhere,
Somewhere I can learn

You make it real for me
And i'm running to you baby
Cause you are the only one who save me
That's why I've been missing you lately
Cause you make it real for me
You make it real for me .






ps: Posts with pictures coming right up :)

0 comments: