Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, September 8, 2008

Office news


Apologies. The post I promised will have to wait til tomorrow. My recovery has taken longer than expected and I've been told to rest more before my new 2008/09 season kicks off really soon!!!

I'll be back in the office tomorrow to reply all your emails, and put up that post that I promised :)

I'm off now to get that 8-hours-of-sleep dose now. I've been recommended that its really good for one's well being ;)

As usual, I'll replace this filler post with the real one when I put up the proper blog post.




1 comments:

Hotel Station Master said...

Make sure you get plenty of sleep, rest and make sure your hubby gives you loads of TLC!!! Chicken soup is good for the soul too!