Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, July 17, 2008

Behind The Scenes 1


Yay! Slideshow is up! Plus some engagement shoot photos so go check out the post below to see the extra stuff :)

And here is something different. As mentioned in my previous post, Vincy helped to take some video footage of some of the camera action that was happening during the day from the most recent wedding I've posted up. As much as I would love to say this is for educational purposes, I think that would only be partially be the case as this clip is really just a montage of the shooting that was happening (including my blooper with the veil! haha... it just goes to show, I WILL do almost anything to get the shot I've created in my head) rather than a clear cut demonstration of how shots are taken while dealing with composition, light, and locations. My hope next time is that we'll be able to provide you with footage where you can hear/see more of the photographer/client interaction :)

Thanks so much to vincy who did the edits and captions :)

Anyhow, hope you enjoy the footage - and apologies in advance for my dorky voice that you have to put up with, and also the poor sound quality. It was all shot with a simple point and shoot camera! ;) You can see the final results of the shots in the slideshow from the previous post!




Jenny Sun Photography - Behind The Scenes 1 from Jenny Sun on Vimeo

11 comments:

AHS Photography said...

So fun to see you in action and the beautiful images that resulted!

Jodi McDonald said...

Aren't you cute - always good to see others at work.

Aaron fong said...

should put up more behind the scenes video in future. First time seeing u in action.

nattnee said...

vincy did a pretty good job on that video! =)

Linda Truong said...

Woo! I love it! :D Gooo Vincy. I love watching Jenny do her thing... :D Great work!!

Joanna said...

that was awesome! great video, Vincy :) and that was very education, hehe.

astherlau said...

Yeah... something new & really interesting to watch! Is dat a 70-200mm IS L? ;P

Cathy Crawley said...

Very cool Jenny, very cool.

P.S. Call me if you ever need a 2nd Shooter ;)

teresaling said...

Thanks for the video. It's nice to see how you work behind cameras!
And vincy did a great job with the video!

Jodi McDonald said...

Hi Jenny - 2nd visit to post to tag you young lady! Cherrs Jodi

JK Photography said...

Its so great to see you in action! It helps to see photographer/client interaction with other photographers, very validating :)
Thanks Jenny, love your work!!