Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Friday, February 8, 2008

Sneak Peaks

Well, like I said, if I'm lucky and I manage to find some teeny bits of time, I'll pin up some pictures here :) I'll be adding to this each and every time I get some spare moments to put up a new image so check back on this post often, and also look at the post above (Luke and Lisianne's wedding) to see any new images I may be adding to that when I get a tiny bit of time as well :)

I'll blog with full entries about all the photos below when I get back!

To start, here is a shot of a dress that I decided to do a bit differently. Not the typical 'hang by the window' kind of shot:



And now, the below shot isn't a new idea (ie. shoes by the window shot), but I couldn't help myself because these were seriously my FAVE pair of shoes I've seen at any wedding these past 2 months! I just love the fact that they aren't white (yes, brides, you can totally NOT wear white shoes - who cares if they don't match your dress! No one will really see except me, and not only will I love them but you can wear them again!!), and the fact they have that element of sparkle all packaged in a very elegant & cute form. Love em!


Here is a portrait shoot I did in Chinatown recently (it was raining that day, so I decided to give the photos a more muted, moody feel):














Julie & Will (Engagement Shoot):







1 comments:

annaiam said...

Lovely shots Jenny! Can't wait to meet ya :)

And congrats on your wedding as well :D

Cheers