Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Romantic Comedies


I went to bed today at 5am.

I finished a job :) Its the greatest feeling once I've finished processing a batch of images I tell you! The feeling of liberation and accomplishment is fantastic :)

I am going to attempt to finish 5 more before my own wedding in less than three weeks time. I'm CRAZY I know! ;) But we all knew that about me, didn't we? ;)

Anyhow, whenever I finish a job, I always make sure I reward myself with a day off. So what does Jenny Sun do on her day off? well, usually nothing actually! I'm usually so drained and tired by the time I'm done with a job, that all I really feel like doing is chilling out. And the way I like to execute this is usually with a feel good dvd movie in my own home, with myself firmly planted on a comfy sofa :)

Today, I rewarded myself with this:



Bend it Like Beckam, I know isn't a new movie, but I am the type of person who can watch a movie over and over again if I just love it to bits! :D This is definitely one of them :)

And just look at all the other ones I've been rewarding myself with over the past month! Sadly, this will be giving you a HUGE clue as to the kind of movies I cannot say no to (and also a BIG clue as to how many jobs I've been finishing up over the last few weeks). I think my heart hasn't quite grown up yet :p I know, I know...I have an enormous soft spot for anything remotely considered funny and romantic. The Italian Job was an exception - So don't get me wrong! I also do love my heist movies, and all the drama involved in mysteries, crime and adventure!! Like my music taste, my movie taste is very broad. I just love my romantic comedies in particular when I finish a job (its like ice cream to top off a good meal!) - it guarantees that I'll go to bed feeling happy - I'm incredibly pathetic, I know! :p











Anyway, I better be off to bed. I've literally had 4 hours of sleep and want to start fresh and motivated while tackling the mountain of work left for me tomorrow morning :) Woo hoo! Can't wait! :)

ps: Check that out!! I just realized I am really THAT tired. I didn't even realize I pulled off a GERMAN version of the Bend It Like Beckham poster when I googled for it. I'm keeping it up there as proof of my insanely worn out state! haha :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are indeed crazy =P don't overdo it, just before your wedding!

youna said...

btw that guy from one tree hill looks exactly like this guy I met on the korea tour! even he says so himself XD he's honkie