Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Friday, November 30, 2007

Apologies

Dear clients,

I don't normally post about such personal things, but I'm writing this because it may affect production of work for you for the next week or so (all shoots are still on so don't worry!!, but the production of albums, prints and photo editing will be delayed).

We have recently received news of the passing away of someone in the family, meaning I will be travelling out of the city this weekend to attend the funeral. I wont be back for a little while so work will be put on hold until then.

Your generous understanding for the delay of your work is much appreciated during this time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call or email me at info@jennysunphotography.com

Many many thanks.
Jenny

0 comments: