Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fresh out of the oven!! :D


Hi everyone!

This is my brand spanking new blog!! I'm so excited to finally share it with you :) As you can see, alot of it looks different, but ALOT better. Plus, you are going to get to see much larger photos with each post to make your viewing experience that much more fun :)

I'm still yet to fix the labels in the older posts so some of the categories and links don't work YET, but be patient. Things are coming along :) And also, I've decided to do away with the chatterbox so please leave comments instead ok! Otherwise, this blog and myself will feel really unloved and that would suck :p

Anyway, I really want to say A HUGE thank you to Rudy from Provisage who customized this design to exactly how I wanted it. He did a fantastic job and I higly recommend him! He is also a really cool photographer based in the USA, so do check out his work here too :)

First one to post a legitimate comment here gets an early xmas present from me!! ;)


7 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Would my comment be legitimate? ;-) just kidding, thanks for trusting me to design your blog... had fun doint it!
Merry Christmas!

Joanne said...

Love it! in blue too, my fav colour =P Joanne

xj said...

Congrats on the new layout! Love it! Hope it'll be more regularly updated though..haha

Jenny Sun Photography said...

rudy: Thank YOU! You did a wonderful job :)

joanne: yay! Im so glad you like it - blue is also one of my fave colours. Especially this shade :)

xj: ahaha, yeah, thats what this new design is for - I held back on posting ALOT just so that I could post with larger images :) i plan to update at least once or twice a week during peak periods,and mayeb double that during less busy periods. At the way things are looking though, its likely that it will probably be updated once or twice a week due to the insane schedule thats ahead!

eric said...

lurvely! do update more often with your pics ;)

Joanna said...

oh this looks fantastic!!! love the blue ;)

Bailie said...

YAY...good to see you've finally got your new blog...photos photos photos...can't wait to see your new photos in the new layout..