Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sick

Dear friends and clients...

I actually shouldn't be here typing. I should be in bed.

I know I promised more regular blog posts since this new blog has gone up, however I've been really sick the past couple of weeks. I was hospitalised recently for severe gastritis/gastro... however with the huge amount of work I've got in hand at the moment, I did a stupid thing and decided to work as soon as I got home from the hospital.

That made me sick again... with a very bad stomach bug which has caused an onset of stomach cramps, nausea, and considerable time in the toilet. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can handle working on the computer editing photos + albums, and being this sick.

So, I'm going to listen to the advice given to me, and I'm going to rest and stop working the whole day and late into the night (or mornings! 4 or 5am in the morning is considered mornings right?) probably until the new year. Hopefully that will give me enough time to rest, recover, and give my body the 100% it deserves and needs. It will mean that any photos that have been due this month is on hold until I resume after the new year, of which I am really sorry! It's not normal in my working schedule, but I do appreciate your generous understanding. Working while being sick = less quality output, and lower quality is totally NOT what I am about.

I wont be replying emails during this time, so if it's anything extremely urgent, please call me.

Malaysia: +60126267706, and Australia: +61401238167

Thank you, and happy new year!



4 comments:

Joanna said...

Awww..... *hugz* Get well soon, Jenny! will pray for your recovery :) sleep, sleep, sleep, & drink lots of water !

Demsi Jake Rum said...

Long time i haven't visit your site. You've made big changes . Don't overwork ..hehe ..get some rest.

Karen said...

Oh poor Jenny...(the graphics helps with my imagination of how you are too). I hope by now you have fully recovered and back on track with the brand new year. Feliz Anio Nuevo! I'm finally done with the selection of photos (new year resolution) and will email you after i post this comment. Take care.

Calvin's Wife said...

Hello Jenny, I've been to your portfolio site and I love your works...

I was wondering if you're available on the 27th/28th/29th of December 2008? :P

I know plentiful of people are getting married on that auspicious date..

I'm interested to assign you as my wedding photographer..that is if you're available on these dates..

Please email me for packages prices if you have any... :P thanks, btw am a Malaysian ;)

evelynholic@yahoo.com