Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Saturday, November 17, 2007

2nd shooter wanted :)

This applies to any of you who are serious about photography (particularly portraits and wedding photography) in KL, Malaysia.

I'm currently looking for someone who can 2nd shoot with me on some of the assignments that I do... particularly weddings. The reason why I'm looking is mainly because the weddings are getting more frequent, and bigger as well and while I can cover weddings on my own, its often logistically less crazy when having two - plus is fun working with someone else around! :)

Criteria:
- 200% people friendly!
- a really positive and energetic attitude
- has a good sense of humour (this is really helpful when situations/people dont always go according to plan)
- is serious about photography
- is serious about wedding/portraits photography in particular
- will NOT steal my clients (sorry peeps, I've heard of some horror stories of 2nd shooters who tag along with the main photographer only to use the photographer's networks and clients to get their own clients - this is a big no no no!!)
- has a willing to learn/open attitude
- is good at thinking on their toes
- creative with the camera + photography (DUH!!!)
- I'm also inclined (but not restricted to) canon users - this is mainly for technical reasons which I can share later if any of you ask. I have nothing against nikon i promise! :)

Please bear in mind that this is a job-by-job (and not a permanent full time position) gig!

If you are interested, please email me at info@jennysunphotography.com with some form of 'resume' (gosh i hate that word! It sounds so formal and posh!! its basically a fancy way to say tell me about yourself, what photography you have done, experience, etc etc etc - you get the idea :p ) + porfolio/website of your work + tell me why you are interested or why you want to do gigs with me :)

Thank you!!! :D

2 comments:

Jonathan Dear said...

Im also getting crazy busy - but if you have a big wedding and Im available Id love to rock along with you to a wedding!

astherlauphotography said...

Me interested too! But not sure if am up to what u're looking for...

Well... u know how & where to find me if you think I'm worthy! :P