Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hang in there!

Hello my fellow readers!

I'm sure I'm not the ONLY one who has realized that the posts have been far too few. Don't worry, I'm not gone.... nor has it been the case where I've not had anything happening on my end (omg! far from it!! It's been so busy lately with wedding season kicking back into full swing) - the reason for my absense is due to a major overhaul that is happening right here in this webspace.

Thats right... this blog is getting a makeover!! And its coming really really soon I might add!

I'm saving all my new posts and this HUGE batch of shoots to share with you until the new blog comes up... I know I will have tonnes of catching up to do then, but I promise you that your patience will be worth it :)

Keep checking back every now and again to see the new face of the JSP blog!

First one to comment on the new blog will get a really neat little prize - you're guaranteed to like it (and if you don't you can give it back to me cos I'll definitely want one!!)

See you all soon!

Ciao~~~~

0 comments: