Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, September 13, 2007

A teaser


Just thought I'd tease you with a couple of photos.... ;) You'll meet these two in the near future! I'll be doing the full write-up and showcasing the complete set from this wedding feature in due time. Remember, good things come to those who wait, so check back often!! For now, enjoy the previews above!! :)

*click on the pictures to see larger version*

UPDATE:
I've been getting alot of emails regarding these photos, and while I dont normally like to spoil surprises ahead of time, I thought I'd let you all in on a couple more photos from this shoot since everyone has been asking about them!! I think due credit goes to the two 'models' in the photos though. They worked the camera like magic, and in return my camera loved them back immensely for it!! :) (And I haven't even shown you my favourite shots yet!).

(For those wondering what that reddy thing is in front of them, it was the railing of a bridge. My f2.8 lens caused the bokeh to look like that!)

Anyway, enjoy the extra teasers... but seriously, thats it for now! Things are crazy in the JSP department because I'm travelling overseas for a wedding from this weekend onwards - so forgive me if emails and blog posts are a little erratic. I'll be back with HEAPS to share I promise! :D

Much love! ~Jen

1 comments:

wong ik bing said...

oh, opened to the widest aperture? first, i thaught it was your thumb.. =S