Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vintage Tea Party: Bridal Session


Hello everyone! I thought I'd drop into your thursday and brighten up your screens with a conception that I worked on not too long ago. I would love to write and type a beautiful and extensive description of the whole idea, but unfortunately, my battery is about to die here while I am on the road, and I figured the photos were more important than my regular babble, so I will fill in the story later. For now, enjoy the photos from this styled shoot :) I hope you love the images as much as I do!

Team: Myself, Bailie, Form Over Function (who took care of the details/decoration you see)
Hair/makeup: Amy Chan
Dresses: Pretty In White
Hair accessories: Pin me Up Couture
Models Kaitlin Hawkins and Melissa Hanes


Thank you to Amy who tirelessly put together what was in my head and turned it into reality in terms of hair and makeup. Your patiences with me and my changes was incredibly appreciated :)


And thank you to Pin Me Up Couture who always generously allow their beautiful hair pieces to be showcased and used in my shoots :)


And thank you to Pretty In White, who lent me these FABULOUS gowns for the shoot. You girls always know what I want, and go to all ends to make it happen. Much love to you!!






















The decorations you see here in this shoot were all provided and put together by Form Over Function. Thank you for your vision.




















And thank you to the models who worked so hard even through the cold and impending storm on the day :)


These last few frames to the end are all shot on film, and not edited (straight out of camera). Love love love my film! :D














Happy Thursday everyone!! Will update this post properly later this evening! :D

xx


19 comments:

Naqib/Qippy said...

Nice Stuff Jenny!

Andrea Hunt said...

Wow! so pretty, Love all ;-)

trish said...

Love these Jen :)

I want that lace bodice on a short dress so I can wear it around to feel pretty hehe!!

elodie said...

i looooooooove this session !!!!
colors are amazing <3
Elodie from france

eeeeeedith =) said...

Hi Jenny!

I have been following your photos for ages, you shot my friends' wedding a couple of years back.

Love the lighting and the colours in this, can't wait to see more!!

Edith =)

Jess R said...

LOVE this shoot Jenny. I saw Bailie's photographs on Polka Dot Bride and fell in love with the whole styled shoot! GORGEOUS photos x

Adriena said...

i so heart the off-shoulder lace dress! That is what i call vintage with a touch of class.

HannahMia said...

Gosh, these shots are absolutely stunning!! You'd never know it was cold.

blow away said...

Amazing, love it so much!

Tricia said...

Beautiful work Jenny. So soft and pretty

Felix Alim said...

Awesome set.

I think I know that location! :)

Joanne Yap said...

LOVE LOVE!!!

Connecticut Wedding DJ said...

Very nice shot! It looks so real and lively!

Albuquerque Wedding Photographer said...

Very creative session! The softening of the images is very well done. Impressive job.

michelle said...

love.

Surie Aziz said...

i love all your photos jenny...

Alex said...

Oh my lord, amazing!

MunKeat said...

This is superb Jen ! Good work and love the mood of it !

wedding makeup artist Sydney said...

That looks so great! That's definitely something I want to look into doing. :) And you look so cute with that white foundation on, HAHAHAHA!
wedding makeup artists Sydney