Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Monday, November 8, 2010

Jenny Sun Photography: The Mailing List


Hello and happy Monday to everyone! Hope your weekend was lovely and that you are having a great start to the week. The weather where I am today is looking chirpy, sunny and bright, which is a beautiful change to the torrents of rain I've been seeing everywhere :) I'm not a fan of this whole El Nino shift in the world's weather patterns - apparently some places are experiencing extended summers (yay for that!!) while in other parts (like in Australia) we are suffering from overdue winters.

Anyhow, enough weather babble :P

I just wanted to drop in really quickly this monday morning to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who made the launch of the first JSP workshop such a success. We sold 3/4 of the seats in 2 days and sold out completely in a week! My jaw nearly fell on the floor in surprise when I realized the class might actually be full! Thank thank you thank you for not letting me hang out alone in Singapore! :) I'm so excited to be teaching next year and I really hope those of you on the other end of the syllabus will soak in much fruit from the workshop.

To those who have written in to me and didn't make it into the class before we filled up, I am sooooo sorry!! Please know that I wish I could make the class bigger, but do know that I would have loved to have had you along. In any case, do write to us if you would like to be put on the waiting list at info@jennysunphotography.com. Otherwise, please sign up to our newly minted JSP newsletter!! I will be launching all big and special JSP-related announcements and news tidbits (and even some special giveaways just for you newsletter loyals :D ), tips/tricks and other camera/photography stuff, before everyone else gets the word, INCLUDING when we will be launching the next JSP workshop.

So do sign up in the form below! :) We'd love to stay in touch with you this way too!

Have a gorgeous week ahead everyone! I'm off to start an insanely crazy 2 weeks (yes, crazier than the last month that just disappeared before my eyes). I'm hoping I survive in one piece by the end of it!

x

ps: to those reading this post via RSS, you may need to visit the original blog link to signup to the mailing list. If that is the case and you can't see the form below, take a hop and a skip over to this LINK :)











Oh, one more thing! To those who are waiting to see updates on the blog, but are getting impatient, do drop on over to the following spaces as I drop alot of sporadic sneak peeks while the blog is being prepped :) There's a whole lot of stuff up there now! :D



0 comments: