Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Sunday, October 18, 2009

Destination Shoots: USA


Yay! This is such big news for us :)

I'm so excited to announce this! It's been in the pipeline, then in the planning stage, then in the actual doing stage for the last 6 months.... and now, we can finally make it officially known that:




*EDIT* : After seeing some gorgeous postcards of North Carolina, I am IN LOVE. Truly, madly, deeply. So we are considering stopping by this place as well :) Let us know if you are there and would like us to snap you in your AMAZING area :)

What more can I say? Email us if you are keen and interested, and we'll send you the inside scoop with all the juicy details!! :D

Just a note that our schedule in the USA is very packed as it is. So just to make sure each person(s) we are spending time with, gets a quality session with us as we love making our friends and clients feel special :), we only have a very limited number of spots available in each city.

I'll be publishing this promo piece once a week or fortnight until I feel like I want to take it down, so you'll see plenty of this in the near future! :)

OH! if you are a photographer based in one of these cities, PRETTY PLEASE write me an email! I'd love to meet you and hear all about the local low down on the best places to eat and hang, and hear live music (hehe, yes good music - I hear the states has lots of it! so I'm on a hunt!) in your amazing city!! :D

And if you think this is cool, just wait til you see where we might be going as our next pit stop! :D Its a secret until then :)

Have a wonderful day everyone! :)

xoxo



15 comments:

Trish said...

Awesomeness!! You guys are going to have a ball :D and the time will fly between now and then!

astherlauphotography said...

When will u b in Seattle? Am planning a family trip there to visit Francis' brother & family.

Anna said...

wOOt! And I can't wait for the awesome pics that you'll be shooting throughout the whole month you're there :D Man, with this announcement you're soooo gonna be bombarded with tons of email enquiries for the next couple of days. Heheh...

Joanna said...

wow, exciting & big news indeed! can i come shoot with you? :)

Jimmy S said...

Hey Jen!!

Take ur iittle bro and ur sis in law!

Harjit said...

Hey Jen,

I'm a professional photographer based in Burlington, Vermont. I'm an ex-Malaysian who migrated many years ago. I am close to Boston, so depending on when you plan to be in the city, I may be able to meet up with you and gang. Let me know.

-Harjit

KeeSitt said...

Yay! I look forward to the photos! Have a blast Jenny!

Mark L said...

I wonder if I can fit into that suitcase :P

Jenny Sun said...

@ Asther: I'll email u! if I forget, drop me an email ok! :)

@ Jimmy & Bert: if I could magically shrink you, and pack you in my bags, then resize you back to normal again, I'd be so happy cos you two would be the best company! :D

@ Mark: same to you. If I could pack u and munz in with me, I'd do it in a heartbeat! *wishes I was a hogwarts wizard now* :P

Lionel said...

Congratulation to you Jenny! Can I go???

eddieleevideo said...

Have a BLAST there babe!!! And US couples,book her early to avoid disappointment!!!! :)

sam said...

can i come and shoot with you when you're over there?? :D

Mary Anne Morgan Photography said...

North Carolina is not far from me!! If you come there, I would travel to meet you for a family shoot!! Do do those? I LOVE your work and would love to meet you, Jenny. Thanks for posting on my blog last week. Meant the WORLD to me :)

Mary Anne

Oisze said...

Hey Jenny! Let me know when you are coming to Chicago! I'd like to do a photoshoot with you! It's gonna still be cold and snowy in Feb and March. So be prepared!!

ajira darch photography said...

Cannot wait to see you. I'm thinking that depending on how long you're here for maybe we can also arrange a get together with a bunch of local SF Bay Area photogs... Looking forward to it, yay!!