Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A New Home Coming


Sooooo so very very sorry for those who have been asking where I have been. Things have been really crazy here at JSP - PLEASE follow us on Facebook. I can't stress that enough, because while JSP is moving to a new home (that's right, a completely new website and a completely new blog), we will be doing all future updates there until then! Our facebook page is: www.facebook.com/jennysunphotography - so hop on over and subscribe to the page by pressing 'like' and you'll get all the new photos, updates and news until our new sites launch!

We just finished the new blog yesterday, and I was tempted to press 'printscreen' just to show you all a sneak peek, but that would just spoil the fun. But I promise the wait will be worth it. We've already shared the page with a few people and I'm excited to share it with the rest of you in a couple of weeks! In the meantime, we're working on the website which is the main cake baking in the oven - its a HUGE amount of work to be trawling through 3 years worth of photos and putting them all into the website. So stay tuned!

And thank you so much for your patience! I promise to launch soon!! Remember to keep track of us on facebook in the meantime!



9 comments:

HenRy LeE ® said...

take care jenny! cant wait for the launch! :D

Photography Pittsburgh said...

Great, Looking forward to the new site.
Shaun David

Wedding photographers Perth said...

I'm looking forward to you new site Jen. I've seen many of your photos and I can say that you really a pro!

makeup artists sydney said...

I love your blog. your style and vibe are great.Check out mine and follow me back if you like it! Id appreciate the support. makeup artist sydney

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones said...

Good read, saved the pdf. It’s got some real good pointers to keep in mind. Big thanks

Alfonso Fanjul said...

I just came by your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed reading your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed.....

pergolas said...

i think this is good post & I love your blog. your style and vibe are great.Check out mine so
............. thanks

Wedding Photographer Puerto Rico  said...

I wish I could tell you that I had! You're so lucky to be going! I've always wanted to go! These pictures are so gorgeous.

Samatha @ Calvin Klein jackets said...

Can't wait to see your new site and browse more photos Jenny!