Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Friday, May 27, 2011

Chilli Red


Just a little touch of spice to warm up your screens :)

I'm not really a car person, but honestly? Vintage cars like this, make me happy :D Have a lovely weekend ahead everyone!






2 comments:

wedding photographer chelmsford said...

Really looking awesome couple. bride and bride groom both looking so cute. i am wedding Photographer at toronto and Southern Ontario Area.thanks for sharing so nice and special moments of your wedding

Vince said...

This is beautiful! The composition is stunning :)