Remember that beautiful wedding I photographed, featuring a lovely Malaysian Chinese lady, and a fair headed Danish fella?
Well, I've managed to sit down with my new computer to put together a more comprehensive slideshow for all of you to view.
You will just have to see some of the images to know what I mean :)
And finally, here are a pick of some of my favourite images from this wedding:
1. A lovely double happiness paper cut-out, on the door of the bedroom. It looks as if you are opening the door to a different world inside.
2. The families are very close. I could just tell. Here is what I mean... the bride giving her mother a warm kiss on the cheek after she passed her the tea, at the tea ceremony. I thought it was such a beautiful moment.
3. Here is the bride with her brother. Again, another example of their close family. Very sweet, and so much joy.
4. Here comes the bride!!
5. The first of many kisses that day :)
6. This was a perfect example of just how much fun this couple had on their big day. If you are wondering what they are laughing about, they had asked their guests to tap their glasses if they wanted the bride and groom to stand on the table to kiss each other. At one point the guests were just tapping non-stop, which inevitably caused a long string of laughter from the couple!! :)
7. This moment was crazy!! One of the danish traditions is to cut a hole off the sock of the groom after the first dance. You should have seen the frenzy of all the guys there trying to grab the groom to extract this tiny piece of material. It was hilarious!