Weddings Engagements Portraits Events Personal News Other Photography Photography Stuff Design Stuff Randoms!
My Website JSP Faqs World sunrise/ sunset times Time Zone converter World Clock Day/ Night world map




A big hi and hello to all of you out there! Thank you for stopping by Jenny Sun Photography's blog! This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home, and have a good browse around. There is plenty more to come so check back often :) Just in case any of you are wondering who on earth I am, my name is Jenny Sun. I own a photography company that spans across Australia and Malaysia, particularly in the Sydney and Kuala Lumpur regions respectively. Though I'm not restricted to those areas! :) I love photographing just about anything under the sun, but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits - I seriously LOVE people, their stories, the beautiful relationships formed, and the tales that are told when that shutter goes off!

This blog is my personal and visual journey along this path of photography. Please hop on board the ride, comment along the way (I shamelessly love comments!), and lets see where the wind takes us :)




Thursday, June 14, 2007

Carsten & Shyue Chin [Final Set]

Hello peeps!

Remember that beautiful wedding I photographed, featuring a lovely Malaysian Chinese lady, and a fair headed Danish fella?

Well, I've managed to sit down with my new computer to put together a more comprehensive slideshow for all of you to view.

Click HERE to view the slideshow
This was one of the most unique weddings I've had the pleasure to photograph in Malaysia - while the crowd was an intimate number, the joy and laughs that emanated from the guests was one of the warmest I've had the privilege of documenting here in KL. Not to mention some of the insanely funny Danish traditions that were carried out at this culture-fusion wedding. I was laughing so much myself, and it was a challenge to keep my hands still enough to get some shots of the exuberant fun!

You will just have to see some of the images to know what I mean :)

And finally, here are a pick of some of my favourite images from this wedding:

1. A lovely double happiness paper cut-out, on the door of the bedroom. It looks as if you are opening the door to a different world inside.

2. The families are very close. I could just tell. Here is what I mean... the bride giving her mother a warm kiss on the cheek after she passed her the tea, at the tea ceremony. I thought it was such a beautiful moment.

3. Here is the bride with her brother. Again, another example of their close family. Very sweet, and so much joy.
4. Here comes the bride!!
5. The first of many kisses that day :)
6. This was a perfect example of just how much fun this couple had on their big day. If you are wondering what they are laughing about, they had asked their guests to tap their glasses if they wanted the bride and groom to stand on the table to kiss each other. At one point the guests were just tapping non-stop, which inevitably caused a long string of laughter from the couple!! :)
7. This moment was crazy!! One of the danish traditions is to cut a hole off the sock of the groom after the first dance. You should have seen the frenzy of all the guys there trying to grab the groom to extract this tiny piece of material. It was hilarious!

0 comments: